Multi Purpose Event Space And Gallery
A huge (1400 sf) white wall room with tall ceiling and blue stained glass factory windows.
One block from the Halsey stop off the L train, 12 minute walk to Myrtyle-Wyckoff M/L train station.
We have hosted pop up boutiques for fashion designers, dance rehearsals and shows, gallery openings, film shoots for promotional material, photo shoots, music events, networking events, and more.
The gallery is within a converted warehouse with over 100 music and art studios inside. The environment is very interesting, artistically driven, and community oriented. There is a coffee shop and a restaurant/bar on premises. Both are available for catering your event.
Alcohol is permitted in the Gallery as an extension of The Deep End bar and restaurant located across the hall. Alcohol cannot be sold in the Gallery but must be purchased through the bar per NY state liquor laws. Contact us for details!
Cleaning Fee: $50
Minimum Booking: 1 hour
1. No outside alcohol vendors are allowed in the event. If alcohol is wanted for an event, that process will go through The Deep End, a restaurant and bar attached to the building. Their rules are as follows:
- no outside alcohol whatsoever
- beer, wine, liquor, etc. BYOB is also not allowed. The gallery is tied to their liquor license, so we have to be strict about this.
- no bar of any sort can be set up in the gallery space
- all drinks will be purchased from the bar at The Deep End. THey are right next to the gallery in the same building, through the double doors.
- if you hit $2000 in bar sales from your event, they will give you 10% of the bar. If you hit $4000, they give you 15%
- If you want, they can do an extended happy hour or drink specials for people coming from your event.
2. The space has a security door to get in and out of, but we ask if the event is at night that the brand hire security. We have contacts that they can use, and it usually runs around $15/hr. If we do not receive confirmation and proof of security being hired 24 hours before the event, the event will be cancelled.
3. No refunds on safety deposits until after the event is completed.
Adina is amazing and the space is a great value. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a 1400 sqft white space in Brooklyn that is near a subway.
29 people saved this space