Industrial Open Space With Outdoor Patio
An industrial minimal space perfect for events, photography, markets, basketball games, or any other type of gathering requiring an empty room you can make into your own.
Any time of day. Liquor licenses are currently not available. Our capacity is 140 people inside and an additional 50 outside.
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $200
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
Terms and Conditions
1. Lessee will gain access to the event space for the agreed upon hours of rental.
- This will include time allocated for setup and load in
- This will include time allocated for clean up and any equipment removal.
- Times of access and departure are to be agreed upon at time of signing agreement. These times are binding due to restrictions of prior and post commitments.
- A keypad code will be assigned for the day of rental, after payment has been received in full and deleted after post rental inspection is completed.
2. Cancellation Policy
- Cancelling with 2 or more weeks notice results in a penalty of $200 for admin fees.
- Cancelling with less than 2 weeks notice results in surrendering deposit.
3. Proof of legal documentation
- A liquor license must be supplied before rental can commence. Failure to do so will force a cancellation and associated penalties.
- The holder of the liquor license is not permitted to consume alcohol. If they plan to consume any alcohol, they must assign responsibility to another party in written form, and accompanying the liquor license.
- Insurance must be supplied for rental can commence. Failure to do so will force a cancellation and associated penalties.
- All debris, decorations, equipment, dishes, drinkware must be removed from space before professional cleaning is to take place.
- Professional cleaners, included in the associated cleaning fee, will only be wiping down surfaces, sweeping & mopping floors, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Any damage that cannot be cleaned, will be billed directly to the client. Associated costs will be deducted from the damage deposit.
5. Restricted Access
- There is absolutely no access to the rooms upstairs from the space.
- There is absolutely no access to the storage area on the event floor.
- Provided keypad code for door locks, only work for the doorway that gives direct access to the event space.
- A code will be provided, and programmed in for the day of the event. This code will be deleted immediately after the event.
- Any damages to the space or fixtures will be documented and billed to the client and subtracted from damage deposit of $500.
- Walkthrough of the space for both parties before and after rental is mandatory.
Amazing space and amazing service. Would definitely do an event here again!
31 people saved this space