Adaptable And Modular Production Space
Adaptable/modular 1400 sq. ft. (53’x26’, 11.5 ft ceilings) production space located in Gowanus/Park Slope, Brooklyn. Fully equipped for video/photo shoots, production office, shared workspace, rehearsals, post-production and audio work.
NEW UPDATE: Removed overhead fluorescent lighting and installed track lighting. Heads are moveable and color can be changed out if need be.
AVAILABLE EQUIPMENT + GEAR:
- 8’x12’ isolated, soundproof editing bay with full MacPro editing suite with Avid, Premiere, Davinci Resolve, ProTools, (3) HD monitors, 4K output, pro-audio studio monitors, studio headphones + more
- 6’x8’ isolated sound booth with complete audio package including mic and interface output to external recording and computers
- photo backgrounds – white, black, gray, green screen – ready to use
- (2) MacPro workstations, fully loaded w/multiple monitors. Great for general work, writing, research, photo editing, video editing.
- basic grip and lighting gear
- printer, fax
- gigabit ethernet w/WiFi
- freight elevator and loading dock access available
- steamer, garment rack, stocked bookshelves, artwork and other props
- 24/7 access
- production video shoots – lighting, DSLR camera, and sound equipment available upon request
- documentary interview shoots
- photo shoots – fashion, design, models, product stills, head shots
- production office for TV, film, video
- editing for feature films, shorts, music videos, commercials, or web
- small production-related events such as screenings and readings
- rehearsals, auditions, production meetings
- ADR/Voice-Over sessions
- audio book recording sessions
- affordable, temporary workspace – quiet, fully equipped, and 24/7 access
- small kitchen-type area with space for craft services setup
- shared sink and bathroom space (outside studio, on the same floor)
Starting at $600/day or $2500/wk + special weekend rates (starting at $750/weekend)
Best Deal: Exclusive use of the entire space as production office, post-production facility, or photo shoot. Comes with access to all available equipment: comfortably accommodates 8-10 people working or up to 35 people for a shoot/rehearsal.
- Our non-exclusive use options include use of the editing bay, sound booth or computer workstation. Even non-exclusive use gives you the privacy to do your work and would only include 1-2 other people in the space also working privately.
- Editing bay (sound proof – complete privacy): $300/day; $600/week
- ADR booth + audio work station (incl. booth and exclusive use of the space for the duration): $300/day; $600/week
- Workstation complete with fully loaded computer and three monitors: $250/day; $500/week
- Discounts for (2) two or more days
- Onsite Digital Technician and/or PA
- Also can be available on a hourly basis with a 5 hour minimum.
- Per hour rates can be made available upon request, but minimums are in place. Please inquire.
- Cleaning fees begin at $50. Varies per kind of event.
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $50
Minimum Booking: 1 day
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
Some house rules! Anything else, we're happy to discuss on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-smoking space.
- Some pets allowed upon approval.
- Please allow for time to restore the space to original state before vacating.
- Outside food is permitted, as we have a small kitchen/pantry area.
- All trash generated during booking should be disposed of properly.
- Please note: Cleaning fee is $100 for any events.
6 people saved this space