Modern Pentloft W Rooftop City View
* Rate changes depending on the type of event/usage/the number of people attending event/evening bookings/weekends/ and holidays. Send us a message so we can discuss the details & customize your personal quote. *
We designed & built this space with tremendous love, care & attention to detail.
My partner or I will be present during the event to make sure things run smoothly at NO additional cost. If you are interested in hiring a doorperson or security we are OK with that and/or can recommend someone.
Cleaning fee is only for space and not for the cleaning services throughout the event. What guests bring in must be brought out when guests depart.
- 16 speaker Meyer Sound system (what is used in most concerts) ...rivals many NYC nightclubs BUT the sound level and instructions on how to use it MUST be followed (The going rate to rent a sound system like this & sound technician would easily be 5k+)
DJ available for additional fee.
- Attention Recording Artists: Our professional music studio (Energea Studio) on the 3rd floor is fully equipped & Vocal Booth (inquire about rental rates)
Living /Entertaining Area:
- Acoustic wood 19 ft ceiling which looks amazing and is incredibly functional for sound absorption.
Space is extremely sound proof.
- 50ft LED light wall which can flow to the music or you can change the color to your desire
- Heated Polished Concrete Floors (this heats up the big space where you need it)
- Custom DJ booth
- comfortable sofa sectional
- Infinity mirror lighting and adjustable LED light throughout
Terrace: (450 sq ft/ this area included in rate)
- Manhattan skyline view / Street view
- 8 ft Sliding Doors allows you to make the terrace an extension of the entertaining area
- Gas BBQ Grill Note: if used must be cleaned or additional fee $50
- Concrete Table for 6 w/ Phillip Staark Chairs
- Outdoor Modern Couch
- Zebra Wood Finish
- Island Countertop is concrete with fiber optic "universe" light art
- Huge Hidden Subzero Fridge / Freezer (yes can be utilized)
- Wolf Stovetop & convection microwave (no oven)
- Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
(Saves your costs on the water - no need to buy water bottles)
- Ingo Maurer Island Chandelier
- Ceiling Marine Speakers connects to a Bluetooth Radio
- Seating Bench
- LED Mood Lighting (can be changed to desired color)
Mezzanine Level: (500 sq ft)
NOTE: Upper level of loft only available for photoshoots not events except your photographer can take overhead shots!
- King Size Bed
- 1/2 bathroom w/ fine art detail
- Remote Controlled Shades
- Tigerwood Bamboo Floors
Rooftop (1000 sq. ft rectangle area/this area is included in rate):
- Tallest building in the area & very private from building and street
- Midtown Manhattan skyline
- watch planes landing approaching to Laguardia
- Modern Gray Composite Wood Deck
- Chairs and day bed available for lounging
- Outdoor Shower (hot & cold) - its private here, yes you can shower naked!
- Outdoor Soundsystem which you can control from your SmartPhone
- Unique art by world renowned mural artists (Reka & Werc & Amara por dios)
Cleaning Fee: $245
Minimum Booking: 3 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
+ Any parties which are approved would require myself on premises (I will help things run smoothly)
+When plannng event start & end time you must factor in set-up & breakdown times upon booking
+Please be amicable and keep the loft as you would your own space or you may risk some of your security deposit.
+The space is fully furnished with quality items and I would like all guests to enjoy, so please help us maintain the space for everyone and clean up after yourself, especially bathroom throughout your event time. Tissue piles up in the bathroom. Guests have to think about maintenance throughout the event.
+Light cooking only (no oven)
+Children (case by case since we don't have child safety window or guards in our open space. Guests responsible to look after children)
+No uninvited or unruly guests. It is your responsibility to limit alcohol consumption & make sure people are staying within their limits.
+Remove any stains from couches (wine spills will not come off-be mindful)
+Replace broken items or let your host know of any broken items
+Always be courteous to our neighbors. Let's enter & leave the building GRACEFULLY.
+When we do not recycle we get fined in our neighborhood and it is a great way to help save our environment. Color-coded recycling receptacles are all available in the loft space.
+All trash must be taken out of premises after the event is over
+After departure please do not stand or loiter in front of the building. If you're waiting for a cab or taking a shuttle bus kindly go to the side street. We want to avoid any blockage or traffic build-up in front of the building doorway.
+Smoking outside on terrace/roof only ...not inside
+4 short flights up to the loft space ...no elevator
Fantastic space to hold an event where a great sound system and fabulous views top desire. Michelangelo was a great host with excellent, prompt communication and the space was spotless and ready for us when we arrived. Guests were stunned with the space and kept asking how I found it. Would definitely rent again for future events.
We hosted our annual New Years Eve event at this space for a group of 80 close friends. Everyone was above and beyond satisfied by the decor, the lighting, the sound system, the amazing patio and the attention and communication the host extended to us in helping organize and plan everything. For anyone looking to host a mini event I highly recommend checking this space first!
My sister and I enjoyed an amazing birthday party here! We had friends from around the world come to celebrate and everyone loved this NYC venue - we started drinks on the terrace to enjoy the great Manhattan view, and then cranked the music (live DJ) downstairs to drink and dance the night away. The room has a great vibe, both the lighting and decor is very cool to host a NYC party. Nb: There is a subway is directly outside the venue so the location is easy to get to.
Michelangelo was a great host from start to finish. He communicated well, was helpful during set-up and breakdown, and made sure everything ran smoothly. The indoor/outdoor space was perfect for our event.
Michelangelo was a great host! He was available for all questions, concerns and very accommodating! Our guests raved about the uniqueness of the amazing custom interior built decor. The event went well, and pandered to various cliques/circles. I'd absolutely host an event at his loft again.
81 people saved this space