I designed & built this space with tremendous love and attention to detail.
If you are interested in hosting an event or photo/video shoot in this space message me so we can discuss the details. I would need to be present for any type of event or party.
- Entrance: thumb entrance access into the apartment through a soundproof steel door
- Acoustic wood ceiling which looks amazing and is incredible functional for sound absorption
- 16 speaker Meyer Sound system (what is used in most concerts) rivals many NYC nightclubs. You will have access to play music on the sound system BUT the sound level and instructions on how to use it MUST be followed. DJ available for additional fee.
- Attention Recording Artists: we have a professional music studio on the 3rd floor with Vocal Booth (inquire about rental rates)
Living /Entertaining Area:
- 50ft LED light wall which can flow to the music or you can change the color to your desire.
- Heated Polished Concrete Floors (this heats up the big space where you need it)
- Custom DJ booth
- Massage Chair
- comfortable sofa sectional
- additional temper-pedic King Size Bed can be set up in Living Room to be able to accommodate 4 people total in the space
Terrace: (450 sq ft)
- Manhattan skyline view / Street view
- 8 ft Sliding Doors allows you to make the terrace an extension of entertaining area
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Gas Powered Fire Pit
- Concrete Table for 6 w/ Phillip Staark Chairs
- Outdoor Modern Couch
- Zebra Wood Finish
- Island Counter top is concrete with fiber optic "universe" light art
- Huge Hidden Subzero Fridge / Freezer
- No oven just Wolf Stove top & convection microwave
- Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
- Ingo Maurer Island Chandelier
- Steam Shower fits more than 2!
- Ceiling Marine Speakers connects to a Bluetooth Radio
- Seating Bench
- LED Mood Lighting
Mezzanine Level: (500 sq ft)
- King Size Bed
- 1/2 bathroom w/ much fine detail
- Remote controlled Shades for those "sleep-in" mornings
- Tigerwood Bamboo Floors
Rooftop: (tallest building in area..very private)
- Midtown Manhattan skyline
- watch planes landing approaching to Laguardia
- 900 sq ft rectangle
- Modern Gray Composite Wood Deck
- Outdoor Shower (hot & cold) - its very private up here, you can shower naked!
- Outdoor Soundsystem which you can control from your SmartPhone
- Unique art by world renowned mural artists (Reka & Werc)
Cleaning Fee: $125
- any parties which are approved would require myself on premises.
19 people saved this space