A bright, modern and intimate gallery-inspired street level storefront space on Bloor Street West at the corner of Shaw Street in downtown Toronto. Featuring two large corner-joint windows, our venue is ideal for hosting small-scale pop-up art projects and retail installations.
Available for weekly or monthly rental periods, it is a space for launching creative projects or flash retail experiences of handmade and bespoke designs, products, multiples or inventions. Create an immersive retail or gallery experience and host your own opening reception or launch.
• Lifestyle / Décor / Retail Experience
• Art or Photography Exhibition
• Fashion Boutique
• Sustainable Design / Inventions
Our trendy Bloorcourt neighbourhood attracts a diversity of shoppers and cultural supporters as well as a large creative community including artists, arts specialists, curators, designers, filmmakers, makers, musicians, photographers, and web/interaction designers.
The space is a new initiative to support and engage the broader creative community as part of our collective passion. We welcome applications from a diverse range of creative contributors that reflect our contemporary aesthetic and philosophy.
• 160 square feet of prime downtown Toronto storefront space on Bloor Street West
• Custom vinyl lettering of your brand/project/name displayed on storefront window and sidewalk
• Use of small storage closet and studio ladders
• Access to lower level washroom and kitchenette
Cleaning Fee: $80
Minimum Booking: 1 week
Projects/installation must be contained within the designated space. The space must be returned in same condition which includes removal of all material and hardware from walls (patching of holes made in walls is not required).
48 people saved this space