Sun Filled Brooklyn Loft
Located in the heart of Williamsburg, and tucked away in a European-style courtyard, this artist loft is one-of-a-kind! Running 750 sq ft and boasting 20 ft ceilings with a massive skylight overhead. The upstairs level is the home and music studio to a musician and visual artist couple, and has a strong artistic feel to it. It gives it a unique and intimate appeal when searching for the perfect venue for your next event. This artist loft getaway is very well-suited for a wide variety of events, thanks to the large amount of space and flexible design. From dinner parties, to photoshoots, to intimate performances, to gallery exhibitions, and beyond, this dream space is the perfect location for your next event. The loft is filled to the brim with beautiful plants, and furnished in a mid-century modern aesthetic, with flavors of Mexican and Mediterranean design. The arrangement is minimal and flexible, leaving room for your event to look any which way you would like (beautifully furnished, or minimally set up to fit your needs and/or additional equipment, furnishings, etc.). Lastly, the space is located on the ground level, with a private entrance, making for a seamless load-in and load-out.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $50
Minimum Booking: 1 day
Maximum Booking: 12 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
- No smoking.
- No loitering in the outside courtyard area.
- No loud music after 11pm.
- Art & furniture must be moved by us, and can only be done so upon pre-approved request (24hr+ advance notice).
- The sale of alcohol at our loft is not permitted
- All rentals include setup and teardown time. Please inquire for details about staffing.
- Depending on the nature of the event, our security team is required to be present for events larger than 15 people. This comes as an additional fee of $40/hr.
- An onsite manager from our team must be present for all events.
- Overtime will be billed in half-hour increments. The space must be vacated and all items brought into the space must be removed by the end time of your booking reservation. Overtime will be billed in half-hour increments at a rate of 1.5 times our stated hourly rate.
- Trash should be placed in the bins and we will take care of the rest.
- Guests are expected to leave the space in the same condition as they found it in.
- Guests must respect the space and we ask/appreciate that guests tidy up after themselves.
- Guest must remove any equipment or rentals you bring in, and you should factor this setup and teardown time in your booking hours.
- Please take great care of our space. No nails, screws, staples or penetrating items should be used on our walls. Any tape or gummed backing materials must be properly removed. Damages (walls, floors, furniture, etc) will be billed to the credit card on file.
22 people saved this space