Unique Bright And Spacious Chelsea Loft
Centrally located bordering Chelsea, Herald Square and Penn Station, we are easily accessible and close to several subway lines as well as Amtrak and NJ transit along with the PATH train. Exceptional natural daylight radiates through the 20+ windows where photoshoots, workshops, cooking events, screenings, and influencers dinners are hosted. At night, a glimmering New York City skyline, including a view of Madison Square Garden, illuminates the space.
- Elevator opens directly into the loft. Two private rooms are located on either end of the space with queen sized beds.
- 2 Sonos speakers, connect via wifi/bluetooth
- Projector available upon request - must notify us prior
- 2 bathrooms, one with a shower and sink, the other with a single toilet.
- There are two 8' x 3' tables that can be used separately or placed lengthwise together to be used for workshops, dinner parties or large conferences - can easily fit up to 20 people seated
-Standing room, up to 75 people can comfortably fit. Any parties of 20 or more people, you must notify us prior.
Closest trains (1 block) are the ACE and 123 from the Penn Station Station stop. We are also just 5 blocks from BDFM and NRQW lines.
Street parking is available but please check signs as the parking rules change daily and during the time of day. There is also a parking garage across the street.
You must have keys to access the space, We have an intercom system for you to let your guests in. Elevator opens directly into loft. Stair access is available as well.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Minimum Booking: 4 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
14 people saved this space