What it is:
Designed for emerging and established retailers who want to test the Queen Street West market in Toronto, named by Vogue magazine as one of the world's coolest districts.
We offer a curated, shared space retail environment on Saturday nights, Sundays and Mondays, which we will help you to promote. The concept allows you to benefit from the customer flow, energy and ideas of other complementary retailers. In this new shared economy, think of collaborative retail environment as the optimal way to market your product or service to a new market.
During the week this space currently houses one of the most successful hair salons in Toronto with a very high level of customer traffic. This is the reason the space is only available on the selected days.
Included in the fee:
- retail fixtures such as clothing racks and shelves
- free marketing, where we will target the hair salon's 2000+ local customer base and our social media followers
- wifi access
- pop-up business modelling consultation from a well-regarded, experienced financial analyst
- storage of your excess inventory during operation
- popcorn and coffee maker, fully stocked
Features at an additional cost. Contact to discuss:
- Bartender. We have a fully liquor licensed bar.
- Potential for delivery service (if your customers don't want to walk out with shopping bags)
The space is ideally purposed for up to 5 retail areas. You can rent up to all 5 but we recommend 1 space so you can benefit from other retailers.
- $300 per station on Sunday and Monday
- $500 per station on Saturday evening. Think of the Saturday evening spot as retail and entertainment. Included in this fee will be a bartender, music and our marketing efforts. It's an excellent way to draw customers to the location.
Have questions or ideas? Help us to create the ideal environment for you and get in touch!
Our website will be coming soon, so stay tuned!
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $50
Minimum Booking: 1 day
49 people saved this space