Bright White Open Studio is a professional studio rental space located in the heart of Toronto Studio District.
Our studio is available for full day (8 hr), half day (4 hr) and 2 hr rentals. Overtime is $50 per hr depending on availability. Free Parking.
Guests are steps away from our rooftop patio with the view of the Toronto Skyline.
Gear: We carry Broncolor, Profoto, Elinchrom, Paul C Buff and a full range of studio equipment on site for rental at extra cost.
Surrounding: Tim Hortons, Wendy’s, Loblaws, Fresh Co, Shoppers Drugmart, Canadian Tire, Starbucks and an AMCO gas station within walking distance of the studio.
We enjoyed shooting here and we know you will too.
Monthly: not available
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Terms and Conditions
I. Studio Use
Studio may be used for photography, videography or similar, with the exception of those activities that require, but are not limited to, the use of specialized ventilation, chemicals or flammable props. Studio may be used only for legal business activities.
There is absolutely NO SMOKING / Vaping in the studio or on building premises. Smoking / Vaping is allowed on the rooftop and outside the building.
III. Drugs and Alcohol
There is absolutely no drugs and alcohol in the studio or on the building premises.
IV. Damage of Equipment/Studio/Prints
The Renter agrees to pay for any repair or replacement costs of equipment, studio or prints that he/she damages. In the event that the renter’s assistant/s, model/s, makeup artist/s, wardrobe stylist/s, clients, visitors or animals damages any equipment, Renter agrees to pay for any repairs necessary.
The Renter agrees to leave the studio in the condition it was found, or a minimum of $50 cleaning fee will be assessed.
• $100+ fee for extra cleaning (glitter / powder...etc.)
• $50+ disposal of unusual amounts of trash created from Renter use
Our Studio or Saichel Developments Inc. (building owner) will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents to either the Renter, Renter’s assistants, Renter’s models, or Renter’s clients, visitors or animals that occur within or outside the studio premises.
The Renter agrees to use models of legal age (>18 years old) when using the studio space or require a parent or guardian for minors on site.
The Renter agrees that he/she is fully responsible for ensuring the validity of age verification the model produces.
The Renter agrees that he/she cannot hold Our Studio or Saichel Developments Inc. liable in the case of an invalid ID or any other form of age validation. The Renter agrees to furnish proof of parental consent in the case that the model is under the age of 18 years.
Use of the Studio requires the following in advance
Certificate of General Liability Insurance OR Our Staff will be present upstairs in the office area.
If Studio finds it necessary to require General Liability Insurance the following minimums will apply:
• Commercial General Liability deemed primary and non-contributory
• $1,000,000 Per Occurrence and Annual Aggregate
• Must name BetaBox Studio as an additional insured
The Renter agrees to:
• Arrive and leave on time
• Rental starts and ends as set forth in this Agreement, however actual arrival and departure will count as actual rental time if arriving before or leaving after the agreed upon rental times.
• All set-up and clean up time must take place during hours set forth in this Agreement
• Be Respectful of our Neighbors at all Times during Rental
• Be present at all times during the rental
• Keep the event contained within the studio
• Maintain adult supervision of minors and animals at all times
• Clean up and dispose trash or other items on premises prior to leaving
• Comply with the 65 Db. Noise Limit
The premises are to be used for the purpose of a photography/videography studio, including such activities, as are necessary and usually incidental to such use. Studio shall have the right to inspect the equipment and/or studio at any time during the rental term. You shall make any and all arrangements necessary to permit an employee of Studio access to the equipment and/or studio. If a breach of any of the provisions of the Rental Contract occurs, Studio has the right to revoke your access to the equipment and/or studio without any liability to you, and without prejudice to Studio, the right to receive rent due or accrued to, including date of revocation.
• Promptly respond to requests of management to turn down or turn off noise.
• Keep doors closed while music is on.
• Assume legal and financial responsibility for noise violations resulting from your event.
• Assume legal and financial responsibility for fire alarm / tripping sprinklers resulting from your event.
Sam is an amazing host! I would definitely rent this space again.
Sam was a great host! His space was clean and so close to many great amenities. Would definitely recommend his space.
Sam was great to us. Very helpful. Very clean. I would recommend his location to anybody that is looking for a commercial dance studio.
Great venue! Sam is very kind, accommodating and professional.
Helpful and professional.
It was a great place to work in but a little smaller than we thought it would be.
The studio was spacious, with tones of natural light - exactly as advertised. Sam was very quick to respond and pleasant. I would absolutely recommend this studio!
Fabulous space - great location, great natural light (and light control for photography). Sam was very friendly and prompt with communication.
Sam was an excellent host! He gave us detailed instructions on how to get there as well as showing us all the amenities of the space as well. It is a beautiful space and looking forward to using it again one day! Thank you so much!
Great photography space, very bright and clean. Sam was friendly and quick on the communication.
90 people saved this space