Multi Purpose Venue With Skylights
**** SEE BELOW FOR WEEKEND PRICING ****
Regency is a community and event space dedicated to healing and regeneration.
Amenities Included: space comes furnished. DJ Lights in Black room and Sound system in full space (6X 12" PA Speakers with an XLR and bluetooth connection), Projector with 14’ screen in white room, elevated DJ booth in black room, custom Photo Booth with plant wall with built-in iPad, 50 folding bamboo chairs and 8 folding tables 30” wide 6’ long, fog machine to rent $40 and wireless microphones to rent $50, event producer and security staff person provided for Friday/Saturday events and required at an additional charge for Sun-Thurs events. There is lightweight kitchen with sink and dishwasher and small fridge in the front white room. 2 bathrooms.
We have two main rooms, one white and one black, which are similar in size. There are two large skylights in each room, and they let in ample natural light throughout the day. There are 2 bathrooms, one connected to each large room. For small events under 10 people on off-hours, we can let you rent the black room only for a lower cost, but this is subject to certain events.
The black room has two custom structures with a gold leaf patterned archways -- one houses a photobooth with a full plant wall, and the other is a DJ booth.
There is lightweight kitchen with sink and dishwasher and small fridge in the front white room.
The hourly price is only for weekday events, including Sunday night. We also require our event producer/security staff when there is alcohol, for hourly bookings this is an extra $35/hr. The price is included in weekend bookings.
Please note, on a Friday or Saturday evening or Saturday day, we do not rent by the hour and we only take full space bookings (Sundays go back to hourly rates)
Flat Rates for Fri/Sat Events:
Friday evening with door person (alcohol allowed)
Saturday day time (10:30am-5:30pm)
Saturday evening with door person (alcohol allowed)
A security deposit of $1000 is required. The security deposit will be refunded if there are no damages or extra time and the space is returned as found, understanding we will be doing a deep clean. This means nothing hard to clean like glitter or confetti is found on the floor. That will result in a full loss of deposit.
These times include all setup and teardown. Any event that doesn’t conform to these hour blocks can be evaluated on a case by case basis.
If any alcohol at all is going to be in the space, then you need “host liquor liability insurance”, we can provide a link to purchase that. It is usually around $100
Proof of insurance must be submitted 72 hours before event.
Extras to Rent
DJ Lights and Soundsystem - free! (6X 12" PA Speakers with and XLR and bluetooth connection)
6 foot x 2.5 foot tables - free! (8 total)
Bamboo folding chairs - free! (52 total)
Fog machine - $35
Wireless microphones - $50
Moving items and altering space for you - $50-$100, depending what it is
If you have alcohol at your event there is insurance required ~$100, we send instructions for this, it takes around 5mins.
Your event will fall into one of the following categories:
1. PRIVATE PARTIES with alcohol (non-ticketed, with guest list): Your party must not have a public invite on social media or anywhere online. You must invite your guests directly and provide us with a guest list for our door person. You cannot sell tickets to your event.
2. PUBLIC PARTIES with alcohol (ticketed or non-ticketed). If you advertise your event online and allow rspvs, then you cannot bring your own alcohol. You must use a licensed caterer to provide alcohol if your party is open to the public, has a public invite online and/or if there are tickets being sold. The caterers will have to apply for a permit and they will need to do so 15 days in advance. You will be responsible for making sure the permit is acquired on time, and there is no refund for an event if you do not acquire a permit.
Weekly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $150
Minimum Booking: 1 hour
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
1. If you plan to move things, please ask us before, because we may prefer to help you with certain items that are hard to move or delicate.
2. If you we OK you to move it yourself, please take a photo before you move it and move it back.
3. No smoking inside, including mary j.
4. You are welcome to have the event catered or bring in outside food.
5. You are not allowed to sell alcohol unless you have a permit. If you are going to have alcohol at the party, you need to provide us with a proof of liquor liability coverage for the event. The policy will cost approximately $175 and can be purchased up to 24 hours before your event.
6. If you are hosting an event in the back room (the black room) with more than 20 attendees, then we require that you hire a fire warden for safety reasons- we can help you find one.
7. Please bag your trash/recycling and place it in the dumpster when you are finished. The cleaning fee does not include picking up your trash for you.
8. No smoking outside or congregating outside -- if you want to smoke please take a walk down the street. We don't want to call attention to our neighbors.
This was my first event in New York, living in NC my circumstances were unique but Ashley was so kind and understanding. This location is stunning my guest were all very impressed and I felt it took my brand to another level.
35 people saved this space