Multi Purpose Venue With Skylights
**** SEE BELOW FOR WEEKEND PRICING ****
Regency is a community and event space dedicated to healing and regeneration.
Our current capacity is 45 guests though we can push to 50 in order to accommodate vendors (caterers, photographers, DJs etc).
$185/hr + $150 cleaning
Events that have under 30 people can request a discount of $200
$3450 Full Day 10am - 12am (guests must leave by 11, reset space 11-12)
$2350 5:30pm-12am (guests must leave by 11, reset space 11-12).
- Extra set up time can be booked at $185ph
$3950 Full Day 10am - 12am (guests must leave by 11, reset space 11-12)
$1950 10am - 4pm (guests must leave by 3, reset space 3-4)
$2650 5:30pm - 12am (guests must leave by 11, reset space 11-12)
$3750 Full Day 10am - 12am (guests must leave by 11, reset space 11-12)
$1850 10am - 4pm (guests must leave by 3, reset space 3-4)
$2350 5:30pm - 12am (guests must leave by 11, reset space 11-12)
Insurance is $104 for all events
A $1000 refundable security deposit is also required.
AMENITIES Included (for free):
• Fully furnished
• Projector with 14’ screen (white room)
• Motorized Pro DJ Lighting (Black room)
• Sound system in full space (6X 12" PA Speakers with an XLR and bluetooth connection),
• Elevated DJ booth (Black room)
• Custom Photo Booth with plant wall with built-in iPad
• 50 bamboo folding chairs and 10 folding tables (6’ x 2.5’)
• 70 large and small dishes, glasses, 150 gold metal cups and two dishwashers
• Event producer and security staff person provided for Friday/Saturday events
• Wireless microphones to rent for $50
ALCOHOL: All parties must be private, we cannot have ticketed events and it must be open bar. Only wine, beer and champagne is allowed, no hard liquor.
Weekly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $150
Minimum Booking: 1 hour
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
1. If you plan to move things, please ask us before, because we may prefer to help you with certain items that are hard to move or delicate.
2. If you we OK you to move it yourself, please take a photo before you move it and move it back.
3. No smoking inside, including mary j.
4. You are welcome to have the event catered or bring in outside food.
5. You are not allowed to sell alcohol unless you have a permit. If you are going to have alcohol at the party, you need to provide us with a proof of liquor liability coverage for the event. The policy will cost approximately $175 and can be purchased up to 24 hours before your event.
6. If you are hosting an event in the back room (the black room) with more than 20 attendees, then we require that you hire a fire warden for safety reasons- we can help you find one.
7. Please bag your trash/recycling and place it in the dumpster when you are finished. The cleaning fee does not include picking up your trash for you.
8. No smoking outside or congregating outside -- if you want to smoke please take a walk down the street. We don't want to call attention to our neighbors.
This was my first event in New York, living in NC my circumstances were unique but Ashley was so kind and understanding. This location is stunning my guest were all very impressed and I felt it took my brand to another level.
42 people saved this space