Multi Purpose Venue With Skylights
This space is a headquarters for an organization focused on local and sustainable projects.
We have two main rooms, one white and one black, which are similar in size. There are two large skylights in each of these rooms, and it lets in ample natural light throughout the day. There is a bathroom connected to each room. In the white room is a lightweight kitchen with sink and dishwasher and small fridge.
The whole space (less the recording studio) is $200/hour for an event or $120/hour for a photoshoot. The recording studio is $30/hour. We can apply a 15% discount for 8+ hour bookings. The cleaning fee is $150 for the whole space for an event or $75 for one room event.
For weekends we have a minimum booking rate and we can send you a pricing sheet for more details.
Weekly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $150
Minimum Booking: 1 hour
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
1. If you plan to move things, please ask us before, because we may prefer to help you with certain items that are hard to move or delicate.
2. If you we OK you to move it yourself, please take a photo before you move it and move it back.
3. No smoking inside, including mary j.
4. You are welcome to have the event catered or bring in outside food.
5. You are not allowed to sell alcohol unless you have a permit. If you are going to have alcohol at the party, you need to provide us with a proof of liquor liability coverage for the event. The policy will cost approximately $175 and can be purchased up to 24 hours before your event.
6. If you are hosting an event in the back room (the black room) with more than 20 attendees, then we require that you hire a fire warden for safety reasons- we can help you find one.
7. Please bag your trash/recycling and place it in the dumpster when you are finished. The cleaning fee does not include picking up your trash for you.
8. No smoking outside or congregating outside -- if you want to smoke please take a walk down the street. We don't want to call attention to our neighbors.
This was my first event in New York, living in NC my circumstances were unique but Ashley was so kind and understanding. This location is stunning my guest were all very impressed and I felt it took my brand to another level.
27 people saved this space