Versatile Event Space In Koreatown Nyc
As an event space we are perfect for up to 100 people. We offer A/V & Technical Support to create the most impressive displays and immersive environments. Clients take advantage of our in-house professional lighting and spacial configurations to achieve the maximum effect.
We offer a 5000 sqft multivalent open space with a post-industrial feel and touch, perfect for photo and film shoots, organizing presentations, auditions and networking events.
This is an operating photo studio with 11ft high ceilings, windows and a 25ft wide cyclorama.
The space comes equipped with five sofas, library, kitchen area, private bathrooms, wifi, projector, sound system, a clothing rack, worktables and 40 chairs easy set-up for make-up artists and stylists.
Your rental includes:
- Lighting equipment
- Backdrops (white and black)
- Sub Divisions
- Free wifi
A freight elevator is available from 8:00am to 8:00pm from Monday to Friday.If you need the freight elevator during the weekend or public holidays, please inform us in advance.
Minimum Booking: 4 hours
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
Rules of working in the Studio:
1. We work upon scheduled request, including night hours.
2. The studio rental time starts from the moment of the booked hour and ends when you leave the studio.
3. In case if you are late the time shall not be extended. Additional
4. The shooting time and event time shall be counted at the time booked. You are required to leave the shooting room on time: right at the time till which it was booked in order that the administrator could prepare the room for the next tenants. After shooting you have to take away the trash and brush up the room. For each 5 minutes of delay you shall be fined $25. If you leave the Studio earlier, you shall not be reimbursed for the time not being used.
If you don’t have enough time to pick your stuff and there is no booking after your we give you 5 minutes more. After these 5 minutes you shall pay for the hourly renewal.
5. Minimum rental time of the studio is 2 hours. If there is no slots booked after you can renew the lease time hourly.
6. The models working on the background must wear clean pair of shoes.
7. Access to the roof is possible only within the administrator’s approval; crossing the police line costs $300.
8. Photographing any animal should be agreed in advance with the administrator and will be charged $40 per animal.
9. The maximum number of persons in the shooting room is 10. If there are 10-15 persons, the hourly rate is doubled; 15-20 persons, the hourly rate is tripled, and so on.
10. All the equipment in the studio works properly. If you notice a malfunction you must inform the administrator. If you fail to notify the administrator, you will be liable of the equipment’s malfunction. Before shooting please check with the administrator the each unit you will use.
11. In studio it is FORBIDDEN: to smoke, drink alcohol, have sex, be naked in front of persons under age, to use open flame (burn candles, without the consent) to use e-cigarettes without approval, use of paint, powder, glitter, confetti, and other mixtures which can spoil and contaminate floors without approval, move the studio’s furniture and other items out of its premises, damage the studio’s property, behave indecently, bless out and cause inconvenience to the administrator, other tenants and visitors.
12. In case of violation of clause 11 the Administration of the studio reserves the right to remove the offender from the territory of the studio without refund of the paid time.
13. In case of the studio’s property damage, the tenant is obliged to reimburse the cost of the damage at the site. If the tenant has no money to repair the damage at the site, he is required to leave a deposit equivalent to the damage (personal camera, lens and so on).
14. After the shooting the rented room needs to be cleaned up. All the props must be submitted to the administrator. If there are other tenants waiting after you, you must throw away all the garbage left after the shooting (shooting with the use of feathers, snow, hay, confetti, etc.) before the rental time ends. If there are no tenants, and you do not want to brush up by yourself - we have the cleaning staff; the rate for garbage collection is $150.
15. The administrator warns about the end of the rental time 10 minutes in advance the and in 5 minutes comes into the room to assist in cleaning up.
16. The items left in the studio shall be kept during a week from the moment you left the studio. After the end of the week they can be used as props or thrown in the trash.
17. Ignorance of the rules does not exempt you from responsibility.
7 people saved this space