A warm and creative space where "Art Gallery-meets-Kitchen Party"
We have one of the most engaging spaces in the city, with a concept so unique we’ve been featured on The Food Network! The kitchen is as beautiful as it is functional, with three beverage coolers, ice maker and a 16' island for hanging out or serving drinks and food. The kitchen also boasts a six-burner gas stove and double wall oven where you can cook for your friends, invite a chef, or have your event catered.
This is a street-level unit in Gastown: more than 1,000 square feet of street frontage, an open floor plan, concrete floors, exposed wood beams, 18' high ceilings, huge windows, and warm ambient lighting; All of which make for a truly memorable event. The space is perfect for private events, corporate meetings, gallery exhibits, and retail pop-ups.
* The $50/hr rental fee is for regular business hours ONLY (8:00am-6:00pm, Monday to Friday).
* Minimum rental is 3 hours.
* Please ensure that your booking INCLUDES set-up and breakdown time.
* Covered, garage parking is available just across the street, with Easy Park for $3.50/hr.
* Ask us about renting our glassware and servingware to make your event extra special (and easy!).
* Cocktail events, dinner parties, and corporate functions are welcome. Big, loud parties are not.
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $100
Minimum Booking: 3 hours
We have a few rules out of respect for our neighbours:
- Not available past 6pm.
- No smoking.
- No congregating on the sidewalk outside.
- No access to the upstairs loft.
- WiFi is provided to support business meetings and workshops ONLY.
- One of our staff will be on hand at all times, to assist with technology, location of supplies, and answering questions.
Beautiful, artistic space for parties for no more than 30 guests. There is a very beautiful long island in the kitchen which is very useful for serving food and entertaining as guests crowd around the kitchen. The space is filed with interesting and unique art pieces so there is always something for guests to look at. Seats were comfortable, floors were clean, lighting was bright and dimmable. There is a plug in for you to play your music throughout the whole space as well. Would defintely come back again to host parties.
Jaime was an excellent host. He helped us plate food, arrange the bar, hang decor and more. He even offered to share some of his personal wine collection! I could not say enough good things about Jaime. The space itself if just as photographed, bright, spacious, and clean. I would definitely book this space again!
Jaime is such a pleasure to work with, an expert host! He's so accommodating and on top of things leading up to and during our company party. The space is stunningly beautiful - a treasure cove of worldly, extravagant art that blends so nicely together. We were blown away by how configurable the room was for our needs. Spacious enough to fit our party of 45. We will definitely work with Jaime again.
This space was perfect for my company's evening event with 20 people. It's laid out effectively to promote mingling, and has great kitchen facilities. Jaime was very helpful throughout the evening in ensuring we could find what we needed, helping us lay out dishes and hot plates for food, and putting on great ambient background music. He let me come by before the event to check out the space, and was responsive with all questions. Overall a great experience.
45 people saved this space