Luggage Factory Brooklyn Loft
Stylish loft in ex-factory with tall ceilings, tall windows and original hardwood floors. The building is a unique residential/studio space with many wonderful and creative artists living/working in it. We try to keep noise levels low at all times so it's best for daytime activities: workshops, photoshoots, movie shoots, meeting space and low-key gatherings. Follow us on @redhookhome on instagram to see more photos.
*Exposed wooden beams
*Exposed white brick walls and original hardwood floors
*Long custom built in wooden desk/work area along the apartment with stools and plenty of outlets
*Full kitchen with Island for serving snacks, drinks etc.
* Furniture & Other amenities: coffee table, an 84" dining table with 6 original 1950's Vienna Walnut dining chairs, 3 folding chairs (upon request), 4 stools plus two large midcentury modern style sofas and arm chair. Bluetooth speakers. Wifi. TV and sound system.
* Plenty of street parking around the block/building
* Easy second floor walk up with super spacious stairway and plenty of room to carry equipment etc.
* Freight elevator available upon request
DAILY RATES = 8 hours of booking only.
RATES FOR PRODUCTION/WORKSHOPS/MEETINGS:
$100/hour for up to 10 people
$120/hour for 10-19 people
$130/hour for 20-35
$100 cleaning fee
RATES FOR EVENTS/GATHERINGS:
$125/hour for up to 20 people
$200/hour for up to 35 people
$130 cleaning fee
*Daily rates do not apply
Please reach out with some information about your event so we can best assist you. Thanks!
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Cleaning Fee: $100
Minimum Booking: 2 hours
Maximum Booking: 1 week
Always communicate on thisopenspace. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of thisopenspace. Learn more
* Person limit applies, please reach out with full details about your event so we can accommodate accordingly
* Apartment is fully available to you during rental hours, except for the following: walk-in closet, garden, roof and terraces
* Rental hours are from 8am - 8pm, exceptions could apply
* No smoking
* No pets
32 people saved this space