Elegant West Point Grey Mansion
West Point Grey - Vancouver, BC
Events, Meetings, Production
Fully equipped with a Lounge, Dining Room, Oak Room, Library, Garden area and Kitchen. This luxury mansion is perfect for a wide range of events, including weddings, memorial services, recitals, and birthday parties. The facility provides 60" round tables at a cost of $10/table, and white resin ceremony chairs at $4/chair. Banquet chairs and rectangular tables (30"x 72") are available at no cost.
Aberthau Main Floor (Oak Room, Dining Room, Lounge, Library, Kitchen & Gardens): High Season Rate = $1,315 (June 1 to Labour Day), Low Season Rate = $1,115 (January 1 to May 31 and post Labour Day to December 31)
Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen (maximum capacity of 90): $128/hour
Oak Room & Kitchen (maximum capacity of 60): $80/hour
Individual rooms are available for rent, please inquire with as much information about your use as possible.
Amenities & Features
Cleaning Fee: $200
Security Deposit: Other
Cancellation Policy: View
Set-Up and Clean-Up:
- The rental group is responsible for their event set-up and and the removal of all their decorations/personal items within 60 minutes after all activities cease.
- Wedding rentals and larger events require a cleaning package ($200).
- On Saturdays, all activities cease at 11:00pm and the rental group must remove their decorations/personal items and vacate the facility by 12:00am midnight. On weekdays and Sundays, all activities must cease at 10:00pm and the rental group must remove their decorations/personal items and vacate the facility by 11:00pm.
Kitchen Use and Catering:
- Catering is permitted but not offered.
- Kitchen facilities may only be used to warm foods, cooking and preparation must be done beforehand.
- Service of food and beverages is only allowed in Oak Room, Lounge, Dining Room, and Foyer.
- Larger rentals require one staff supervisor from the beginning of the event up until 4 hours prior to the event's end. The remaining 4 hours require two supervisors (per person rate: $25/hour).
- Music royalty fees are dependent on whether live or prerecorded music is being played, and whether or not guests will be dancing.
- Liability insurance is required by all rental groups and can be obtained from [link hidden].
- If alcohol is being served, a valid "Serving It Right" certificate is required. No Hard Alcohol and Spirits allowed.
- No food and beverages permitted in the Library and Garden area.
- No dancing and amplified music allowed in the Oak Room.
- The use of candles must be discussed and approved with the Rental Coordinator at the time of booking.
- No smoking permitted on premises. A minimum fine of $250.00 will be applied if smoking occurs on grounds or inside the facility.
- All recyclables must be taken by the rental group upon leaving.
Protected by $2,000,000 Host Insurance
Every booking on thisopenspace includes liability coverage, at no additional cost.