Our building is a 26,000 sq ft makerspace in Strathcona where ideas come to life. This 2000 sq ft space allows individuals access to digital fabrication tools (laser cutters, 3D printers/scanners, CNC routers), a wood shop, textiles lab, photo studio, and a whole lot more. Our lab, in its entirety, is a space of collective innovation.
The space has been used to film commercials, corporate parties, workshops, meetups, Mondo Spider birthday party, inaugural mural festival party. Whatever you dream of can happen in this space!
Weekly: not available
Monthly: not available
Only arts and cultural events.
To hold the event, we will need:
- proof of insurance
- special event permit (if applicable)
- banquet permit (if applicable)
- security and evacuation plan
- cleaning of restrooms post-event
- $25/hour for staffing outside standard operating hours of 9am to 9pm
The folks at MakerLabs are very welcoming. The participants from the workshop I held there loved the interesting space.
13 people saved this space